**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Magik 4 star Limbo's doesn't trigger as it should at lvl 99. [Not A Bug]

Shakal108Shakal108 Member Posts: 8
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I worked hard to get my 4 star magik to level 99 and thus find it utterly annoying that its limbo doesn't work as it should.
"Chances are multiplied by 100%" is the key sentence: does it mean that the 20% chance of limbo for first bar of power are up 100% which than gives a 40% (100% of 20% ) or is it ,as I see it, that chances go up to 100% stable or getting limbo?
If it is the case, this doesn't work at all, maggie gets her first limbo 1 out of 3 time with sp1 at level 99.

Another problem I encountered is with Dardevil, his reach is too short for his first hit when counter-attacking. For instance after spiderman classic uppercut, when dashing forward, DD' first hit never reach the opponent and this makes the game with him completely unplayable.

Please fix or clarify!
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @Shakal108. The chances are multiplied by 100%, making it a total of 40% chance to trigger. As for the Daredevil issue, this is being worked on, and will hopefully be ready by 14.1. Thanks for your patience!
This discussion has been closed.