**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LF up to 10 member to run map6 x5 in AQ. 8400+ prestige

If you and 9 of your closest video game friends are looking to run map6 but your current alliance leader is dead set on believing that map6 just isn’t worth it? Well you’re in luck we have 10 members who don’t have the time to do 5 days of map6 and we would love for you to replace them. We will do whatever donations are necessary to get us to 10 runs of map6 a week (or more if needed).

I hear you ask: 10?!? Why not 15? Well the fact is that 10 will get us to our goal of top 250 and 30 won’t get us to 300 points. Having a map5 BG means that you can feel confident that your place is secure while on vacation. You will simply swap places with someone in the map5 group. (See I can be smart sometimes).

Now before you all break down my doors please be prepared with rosters for you and all of your best men. While I won’t get hung up on an individuals prestige, it will be important that the group is at 8400+.

If this sounds event vaguely interested hit me up on Line and I will attempt to dazzle you with my charm.
LineID: Arsenal33

Comments

• Options
    MSLMSL Posts: 20
    We got 10 members looking for to join
  • Options
    Arsenal33Arsenal33 Posts: 99
    Sorry I didn’t see this earlier hit me up on Line.
  • Options
    Arsenal33Arsenal33 Posts: 99
    Others I only “Need” 3 currently as some of my members are buying into my brilliant leadership.