**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Maybe it's a bug maybe it's not but...

Has anyone received damage from an evade? I went to hit black widow and she evaded it literally right as I went to connect with a light attack, now she was only a 3* in the homecoming event but it ended up killing me because I was low on health. I was just messing around with some newer 3*s so they weren't ranked very high but still...

I died from an evade.

It's not the first time I've received damage from an evade but it's the first time I've died from it. I was using archangel.

Is it normal to receive damage from an evade? Has anyone else seen it?

Comments

• HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    IDK, is it possible she had a slashed tires buff on her?
  • Not that I know of it was on normal difficulty in the Spiderman: homecoming event
  • Miles Morales and classic Spidey have done it too. It was like I beat the evade but they still evaded it causing me damage.
    Oh, I think that might be the evade bug that has been a problem for a while. They have tried and thought they fixed it a few times, but it still appears to be a problem. Search "evade bug" in the forums, you will find several threads. Read them, they might be describing your problem.
  • Thank you random internet helper! I appreciate you!
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Yes it is possible but shouldn't be. Sometimes when. An evader evades they manage to land a strike without actually swinging. It is most noticeable for me when facing a spiderman iteration
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I take damage when a champ that has passive evade like spider man or NC evade an intercept. The game registers it as you getting hit
    Thank you random internet helper! I appreciate you!

LOL, no problem