**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Decisions that need to be made

Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion

I need to know who to invest in for the Collector battle. May I please receive some insight?

Comments

• RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Pretty tough advice to give without knowing who you have
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    edited April 2019
    RogerRabs said:

Pretty tough advice to give without knowing who you have

They’re right there....?
  • LorussuelLorussuel Posts: 28
    edited April 2019
    Karnak and Antman are ur best choices for The collector, rank em up asap
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Ghost ,stark,blade,medusa, domino. Champs that can deal high damage fast.

Thats who I used on my alt ^
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Anyone take Symbiote Supreme against the Collector? I know you can't really bleed him beyond a certain point but I'm wondering if SS's nullifies would be useful against him. He starts with a bunch of buffs that SS should remove, and he should also be able to reduce the effectiveness of his heals. Does anyone remember if his unstoppable is a passive or a normal buff?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    DNA3000 said:

Anyone take Symbiote Supreme against the Collector? I know you can't really bleed him beyond a certain point but I'm wondering if SS's nullifies would be useful against him. He starts with a bunch of buffs that SS should remove, and he should also be able to reduce the effectiveness of his heals. Does anyone remember if his unstoppable is a passive or a normal buff?

I think the nullify at the start is broken. But in an ideal situation, yes it would work. Not sure about unstoppable though.