**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

No 4* from PHC

I've played this game for over a year and only pulled one 4* hero from a PHC I've opened a lot of PHC and never got another 4* crystal fix the PHC 4* pull right

Comments

• WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Member Posts: 253 ★★
    I got 2 four stars from PHC over my first year. It's not uncommon. Now to use Kabam's favorite phrase:
    "Working as intended"
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    Not a bug
  • IdontinksoIdontinkso Member Posts: 156
    Yep, me too. False advertising as premium would indicate better, like top notch, like 3*-5*s. It wouldn't be like gambling if everything was a winner though, so dream on.

They aren't totally worthless but they become less and less rewarding as you continue to play and overall less as 5*s become more prominent. Maybe the collector rewards should kick the premiums up a star to that 3-5 range.....

They become shard generators and it's going to be about 1 in 1000 chance you will actually get a hero you really want once you have over 6 months in the game. Once you have lots of 4s and a few 5 stars, you take out the dupes and the carnages and iron patriots and you have such a slim chance you may never get anything truly premium from them the entire time you have played this game, just like me.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's not false advertising or a bug, it offers a chance at a 4* but unfourtanly it's a really really really low chance to nab one.

One person can get a bunch of them, one person can get none or they could be spread out over a long period of time which is what happens to me.

Maybe they could slightly raise the chance but I wouldn't hold your breath since they're content to keep it the way it is.