**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The enemy is too strong!

伝説の超暇人伝説の超暇人 Posts: 16
edited April 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
The enemy is too strong! This game is not fun to play!
Is it a game that only rich people can enjoy? Take measures such as eliminating nodes a little more or making recovery items easier to get!

Comments

• Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Same as me. We will test out content that is slightly above our skill level and if we find we are unable to do it, we focus on the level below.
  • Options
    I understand your way of thinking. However, I think that newcomers will experience some setbacks. Shouldn't you need a simpler quest?
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    If the game is a race, it is a marathon, not a sprint.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

I think it is a marathon too long, people who can not spend money after 4 years play can not get new content, and even act5 has a hard time. It also takes time to increase the number of champions. Is that really good?

Actually, yes. It's really good. If you could finish running everything in a month, then you'll just hop on to a new game. So having to spend time to build and develop your roster is actually a good thing.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Goddam kids have no patience nowadays.

Like to see them try and play Abodox, TMNT or Battletoads on the NES.
  • Options
    I think it will take too long to save in the arena. Shouldn't we just increase the odds of winning a unit? I think it is not fun to play only the arena. The evolutionary materials needed to grow a champion are not readily available. I need more improvement!
  • Options

I think it will take too long to save in the arena. Shouldn't we just increase the odds of winning a unit? I think it is not fun to play only the arena. The evolutionary materials needed to grow a champion are not readily available. I need more improvement!

Welp
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Hamin said:

Goddam kids have no patience nowadays.

Like to see them try and play Abodox, TMNT or Battletoads on the NES.

Battletoads, YES! So good
  • Options

Just admit that this game isn’t your type... just go play another game. It’s that simple. This game is a LONNNGG & HARRDD grind. It’s only meant for hardcore keyboard warriors that love a challenge. You don’t seem to be that type of person, so this game just isn’t for you. I suggest playing another game.

I think that user will decrease if it is such a way of thinking. I think there are fewer people who are thinking like you.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Just admit that this game isn’t your type... just go play another game. It’s that simple. This game is a LONNNGG & HARRDD grind. It’s only meant for hardcore keyboard warriors that love a challenge. You don’t seem to be that type of person, so this game just isn’t for you. I suggest playing another game.

I think that user will decrease if it is such a way of thinking. I think there are fewer people who are thinking like you.
    There’s barely any1 who thinks like you I’d say only new players think like you to be honest
  • Options
    伝説の超暇人伝説の超暇人 Posts: 16
    edited April 2019

Kobster84 said:

There’s barely any1 who thinks like you I’d say only new players think like you to be honest
    I don’t see why new players would think like this though. Imagine if you pulled a 3 or 4* Domino or Corvus before you started act 3. That would be bananas. On occasion there’s events that let new players get a 5* champ. I remember destroying early content with an unawakened 4* SL at rank 3.

I have an alliance friend that started a new account in December/Jan and is already clearing act 4 easily with all the new great options and lower energy cost.

Either way OP is either a troll or this game game isn’t for him.
    It is easy to clear up to Act 4, the problem is from Act 5, I am clearing Act 6.
    It was very difficult even if there were 2 stars with 5 stars.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    The enemy is not too strong, you are too weak (at the moment)
  • Options
    I'm sorry I didn't get it.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

The enemy is too strong! This game is not fun to play!
    Is it a game that only rich people can enjoy? Take measures such as eliminating nodes a little more or making recovery items easier to get!

Do easier content then work your way up. You can be a free too player if you work hard, or you can spend a little here and there.
  • Options

I'm sorry I didn't get it.

• Options
    TheSovietDJTheSovietDJ Posts: 55
    If you don’t like the grind uninstall lol don’t piss and moan on the fourms