**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Multiple Avengers in Areas fights

While attacking if you have more than one advenger on your team it only count 1 towards solo missions.

Comments

• Options
    IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    I thought that too because it only shows one point being added after the fight. But if you look at your total before, then run the arena, you'll find that you get all the points.
  • Options
    Due to the issue of “you have to claim an objective before being able to start progressing on next objective”...

Wonder if after the 1st Arena fight of the 3-fight Match, go back to home menu instead of Next Fight. Then can you claim the 1st Objective, and then go back into Arena where you can proceed with next fight of the Match ? Then that next Avenger fight will probably count toward the next Objective.
  • Options
    @SummonerNR - Yes, you can do that. As long as you keep track on how many times you've done X Objective, you can exit whatever move you're in. Be it solo, or arena, you can exit to claim the rewards, and then continue on. I've done it for both already so it's definitely 100% doable.
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    I'm going to double check closer next time, but I'm pretty sure when I have more than one avenger on my arena team or there is more than one avenger on the opponent team, it has only been counting 1 time towards the goals. The little pop-up comes up multiple times, but counts to the same total on both.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    edited April 2019
    Prior video shows bottom pop up showing 16->17, and then 16->17 a second time.

But I bet the actual count before that arena match was at 15, so the net result is actually correct at 17 afterwards.

I tried myself, and even though the pop ups seem to be stepping backward before going forward again, it is actually correct (1st message just mistakenly showing the starting count as being the one before the final count, no matter how many times it pops up for an arena match).