**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why my deep wound and assasin mastery cannot come up in battle?

Please help, my assassin mastery and deep wound mastery is still black and cannot came up in battle

Comments

• OrthoOrtho Posts: 8
    Also scouter lens and despair mastery
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    What do you mean cannot come up in battle? you've unlocked and invested points into them already?, you gotta explain abit more clearly haha.
    I have already unlock and put my mastery material for them, but the symbol still dark , and it didnt showed up in play

OK, just to make absolutely sure, you pressed unlock at this stage correct?
    How to post a picture? I will show you
    As you can see, the number is still dark

edited April 2019
    Ah, thats because you need to invest cores to unlock every level of the deep wounds/despair/assassin mastery. You should know this since you upped assasin twice right.

If you invest cores to unlock another level of the masteries but dont put any points in it yet, it should be yellow as usual.
    Thanks for the help, i will check that again, because i thought i already invest the required core for them
  • They are black because you can not put ADDITIONAL points into them until you unlock the NEXT levels. They are currently being applied, but just at the levels you have in them so far.

It is hard to see in game that Deep Wounds is working or not (assume it works for you), but Scouter Lens should be easy for you to verify if working or not.
    Thanks for comment, i will check again, because i was pretty sure i already put the core