**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Question on who to awaken

Does
sparky need it or should I do ghost or iwim?

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    IMIW if you need a defender, if not then ghost. That's pretty low PI for a maxed 4* btw
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,176 ★★★
    Do spark if you know how to use him. As he is already maxed out.
  • Options
    Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    Yeah I don’t know why the pi is so low. Is it my masteries?
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,176 ★★★

Yeah I don’t know why the pi is so low. Is it my masteries?

Don't worry about the Pi. That doesn't dictate anything. You are still at lower level with not all masteries unlocked. That's the reason for lower pi. As you go on to further levels and open more masteries it should increase. As a comparatively new guy a 4 star maxed spark is of immense value. Learn him well and he will serve you good. Good luck.
  • Options
    Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    I use him on my team all the time. Just wondering how useful his dupe is and do I need to raise his sig at all for him to benefit from it
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Ghost for attack
    IMIW for defense