**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please stop the constant in game talk about endgame

I was having a very nice time playing mcoc in my bedroom, i was scrolling to the mail then to the livechat and what do you know, there was about 100 people trying to spoil endgame for the entire community, I know kabam are trying to stop people from doing this, but please can you try harder, i havent watched the film yet but now i know all that will happen in it, kabam please, at least bann the players who spoil it for us, because i dont want one more single bit of information of endgame in my head, next time i log in
thank you kabam
please help me

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Turn off global
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    This has already been discussed. If you don't like spoilers and get offended by it, just disable global chat.
    The people spoiling the movie on the global chat are not breaking any rule
  • RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    thanks @austin
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

thanks @austin

No problem
    @will-o-wisp how is that not breaking any rule, you cant just spoil the big movie event of the year and get away with it, and even marvel studios have asked not to spoil it, so how can that not be rule-breaking
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,755 ★★★★★

@will-o-wisp how is that not breaking any rule, you cant just spoil the big movie event of the year and get away with it, and even marvel studios have asked not to spoil it, so how can that not be rule-breaking

Because freedom of speech. Theres no law saying you cant spoil a movie. Sure its a **** move. Only thing you can do is protect yourself. aka turn off global and stay off social media.
    But the game have said we cant
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,755 ★★★★★

But the game have said we cant

They can only react once someone has done it. They cant keep it from happening before hand. Not unless they can read our minds and know said person will spoil before he does
  • _VEGETA__VEGETA_ Posts: 24
    I turned off my global, came back on two days lyer and it was reenabled to about 10 spoilers 😂 lucky ive seen it, otherwise id be pissed
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    How typical, instead of solving the issue, just advise the potential victims to adapt themselves (in this case by not going to global chat)
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

How typical, instead of solving the issue, just advise the potential victims to adapt themselves (in this case by not going to global chat)

You can ask the rain to stop or you can open an umbrella. The only way they could prevent spoilers in chat is to disable all chats for everybody. Then there would be a flood of “Why U Kill Chat?” threads.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Then, how would you solve the issue here?
    Banning/blocking user's is not an option, since there is no rule breaking, and there is no use of offensive/sexual language. Also considering that the player is not a bot.