**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

nameless

I waited several days to do this fight because I know better than to head straight in and waste hard earned units on content that is designed to be a puzzle. So, I saw several ways to handle this new content and chose to try Hyperion. My 5/50 is 99 sig and while not the best he should be sufficient to get there.

I have attempted this battle at least 25 times now. Of those 25 I have tried hyperion about half... lets say 12. Every single time I get the first two bars of power and manage to get a stun. Then, I move into a five hit combo and thanos hits me immediately after my fourth hit knocking me out. Where is it in his abilities that he can break a combo?

In the other dozen fights I have used by 5* R4 GP and he breaks her combo's too. In addition to that this Thanos has the ability to run my GP down even if I swipe back twice. I get hit literally as the animation on my second swipe back shows me moving back. Is that working as intended?

I don't mind spending a bit here and there but I will wait patiently until this is fixed. If its not broken (please let me know) I will just pass. Its not like the rewards are that compelling.

Thanks!

Comments