**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game loading into global chat

FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
When will this be fixed? I have yet to see endgame but everytime I open my game there are aholes spoiling endgame. They could be lying but I've seen people saying enough that when I go see it and things they have been saying are true then I will be extremely pissed

Comments

• EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    I turned off global but its still annoying to have to switch to alliance chat every single time
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    If you don't like spoilers and get offended by it, just disable global or stay away from the internet.
    This was already discussed
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    In all honesty how long do you expect people to stay hush about it? After 4 days of it being out I say your on your own.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Fitnesscw said:

When will this be fixed? I have yet to see endgame but everytime I open my game there are aholes spoiling endgame. They could be lying but I've seen people saying enough that when I go see it and things they have been saying are true then I will be extremely pissed

Global chat has zero benefit to me. I turned it off months ago. I suggest you do the same.

My game still loads on global chat, but the field is completely blank.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    When is this chat issue going to be addressed? It shouldn't be loading to global. You can't even initially swipe to get to alliance or battlegroup chat. It's annoying. Defaulting to a blocked chat just makes zero sense.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    The known issue with global chat being set to default will be resolved in an upcoming update.
This discussion has been closed.