**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iceman or Killmonger?

I am going to Rank 3 one of these guys (both of them soon) Which one should I do first? I've never put a five star up to rank three before, and I have a mutant t4cc in the overflow. Neither of them are duped. I have two four stars at rank five, Medusa and Ghost.

Iceman or Killmonger? 36 votes

Iceman
50% 18 votes
Killmonger
47% 17 votes
Do something else (please specify
2% 1 vote

Comments

• AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    Both are good options
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 897 ★★★★
    Both counter evade (KM with true strike, and Iceman with coldsnap). Advantage of KM in my opinion is that the true strike is not a debuff, so he can still counter champs that evade with masochism or debuff immune, unlike iceman.

However, the main benefit of Iceman is his triple immunities and ice armour. However, you already have ghost at rank 5, so you're already covered on the immunities front when phasing, so KM possibly brings more to the table. I have a r5 iceman who does not hit that hard in long term fights tbh, KM is a better option for those longer fights. Also his indestructible can tank SP3, but is weaker than ice armour, as it can be used up via blocks, and does not stop sp3 bleeds/poisons/incinerates/stuns, but then again if you're looking to tank sp3, luke cage is probably the best option, or use a power control champ.

So I'd go for Killmonger as he's got more damage (love the bleeds) and is a bit more fun to play in general. Both are also good defenders, but that's mainly dependant on their awakened abilities. Also when you awaken iceman his damage does not really increase (apart from coldsnap in the beginning) but killmonger's does when vibranium armour is unlocked.
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70
    KM has more utility, but Icemans immunities are clutch

Can’t go wrong with either really
  • This is a great conundrum to have! There has been some good advice in here and I would also recommend taking a look at what champs you have to synergize with them or if there are any utilities your team needs that one of them covers better than the other. There are a handful of synergies, like those with Void, Sabretooth, and Winter Soldier, that can really add a lot to your team and open up some new approaches.

If you are looking to shut down Evade, Iceman can apply Coldsnap a bit easier than Killmonger can get his True Strike, but it is a Debuff, so it can be shrugged off or prevented by Debuff immunity. KIllmonger's True Strike can also shut down Auto-Blocks that Iceman can't. Though, as others have mentioned, having those immunities that are always on can be a nice benefit with Iceman.
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    Thanks everyone, I really was completely stuck with this decision. I'm going to go with killmonger once I get the basic catalysts (probably once AQ rewards roll out). Thanks again!
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    If you are going to r3 them both and have mutant t4cc in the overflow i would r3 iceman first IF it wont take months to r3 KM. Only looking at the champ i would r3 KM first
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    edited May 2019
    IJsmuts said:

If you are going to r3 them both and have mutant t4cc in the overflow i would r3 iceman first IF it wont take months to r3 KM. Only looking at the champ i would r3 KM first

I'll be able to do them both before it expires, plus I have tons of skill iso about to expire
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    Than KM it is!