Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

A better sound system would be great

Hey guys,
The entire time since I started playing this game there has always been one quality of life change that I hoped would be included in the game. This change would be an updated soundpack for the game. To specify what i mean: what similarities do venom, rhino and the newly added cull obsidian have besides being big bulky villains? The sound that they are making when being hit. It is something that just annoys me. Especially when grinding arena it would be great to have some diversity in the sounds that champions are making. Furthermore the animation that venom has when he wins a fight would be perfect for a scary battle cry. Instead we only get the classic mcoc battlemusic that has been the same since I can remember. Adding new sounds would make the game more diversified. It's just a shame seeing new champions like cull obsidian having a fearsome cry included in their special that isn't even half as fearsome without any sound. Hopefully we can see some change in this matter.
Sincerely,
MrSchwolf.

Comments

• Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    They don't like voice acting or creating new sounds, so they will probably not change or add anything. Same with music.
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    There's sound?!?!?!?!

Yeah, so I never turn on the sound, for this or almost any phone game I play, unless it's necessary for game play. I vote to NOT waste resources on sound at all :)
  • Options
    MrSchwolfMrSchwolf Posts: 3
    A comment by the game team would be great @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    Good luck getting a Kabam worker to respond, they will gleefully ignore 99% of tags unless it’s in the companies interest on a thread to do with resources being exploited, etc.