**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Up Choice Who To Rank 4

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
I Have Spider Gwen And AA Spider-Gwen is at Rank 3 And AA Is At Rank 2 I Can only Get 1 To Rank 4 Both Are 5* Btw And Both Are Unawakend

Rank Up Choice Who To Rank 4 9 votes

Spder-Gwen
33%
ArcDeAngelusMathking13KRONOSDOUBLE 3 votes
ArchAngel
55%
M1k0rinDkutctghEtjamaInvicta_HellionJJMAC 5 votes
Wait For A Better 5*
11%
BabyMiike 1 vote

Comments

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    ArchAngel
    Archangel is really good even tho he isnt awaken. If bleed champ is your style, go for him.

Spidergwen isnt even close good as archangel in my opinion. I only use her as defender tho

Only if you can be patient to wait other champ, even it takes months perhaps. rank 4 5* archangel can really help you to get through quest
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Spder-Gwen
    I've personally been really enjoying Spidergwen lately, and I'm gonna be taking her up as my first 4/55 champ.
    Sure, Archangel is AMAZING, but I personally enjoy playing SG more.

Advantages to Spider-Gwen
    - Can stop evade and Unstoppable via Slow from heavy (unless you're facing Skill champions)
    - Enervate via sp1 spam
    - Paralyze via sp2 stuns and reduces power gain (including from exchanging blows) (ideal combo I have found is MLLM, MM, Full Combo (with increased stun mastery maxed)
    - Sp3 provides extra damage for a while. If you can get to a sp2 before losing that extra damage phase, it can hit for a ton
    - Only requires one extra party slot to provide max unique synergy bonuses (Venom, Carnage, VTD or Symbiote Supreme). This synergy can make it so you get up to around +150% attack when you get to 6 spider-sense charges.
    - Almost guaranteed evade against unblockable specials once at 5 spider-sense with Gwenom Rising, or 3 without synergy bonus
    - Quick rampup, especially against Combined class champions. Throw 5 sp1s and then sp1 spam for enervate, sp2 spam for stuns, or sp3 to sp2 cycle for lots of value out of extra energy damage phase.
    - Viable for completion of easy path of Labyrinth, most normal fights in Labyrinth (apart from regen, poison, bleed and electro) as well as maybe chapter 3 of variant 1? Not too much utility for Variant 2, though.

Advantages to Archangel
    - Neurotoxin deals a LOT of damage.
    - Simple heavy spam tactic with occasional sp1 for poison and sp3. This playstyle is reasonably suicide-friendly.
    - Neurotoxins apply stun once they expire.
    - Awakened ability adds Ability Accuracy Reduction to Neurotoxin.
    - Viable for certain fights in Labyrinth, and Variant 1 (chapter 1) and 2 (heavy spam for no glancing)

yeah that's all I can think of. Take your pick.