**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

AQ Seasons

AQ has seasons too, right? When will the current AQ season be over?

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,209 Guardian
    There are no AQ Season Rewards, they only differentiate AQ Seasons by changes made to the maps, changes in boss/minibosses, and potential changes to the payouts of the Map Crystals. So there is probably not a definitive length to an AQ Season (might be on the order of many, many months). Probably depends on when things get stale and they want to make a change.

And since there are no season end rewards, really doesn't matter. Unless it's a broader question of “Any plans in the works for a new AQ Boss ?” Of which, answer is probably “we’ll tell you when we have something to announce”.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I think by "seasons" he means when each AQ cycle ends. AQ always lasts for 5 days with 1-2 days break in between, cant remember which.
  • Options
    JeniouisJeniouis Posts: 276
    edited May 2019
    Yeah, I was talking about the current boss. Thought the duration of a boss was referred to as a season. Dormammu was the AQ when i first come back to the game and now it's KP and I'm so tired of fighting KP.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I believe it generally lasts 9 months to a year
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,209 Guardian
    ..and for @Championcritic , it is 5 days ON, and 3 days OFF. I refer to those as “AQ Series” or “Weeks” (even though they are 8 days, like the Beatles song, lol) Not sure if “Series” is their technical term or not.
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    They do call them AQ seasons and they begin with a new boss and usually the addition of some other features this is currently season 5 by their reckoning. Ultron, Venom, Kang, Dorm and now KP
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited May 2019

..and for @Championcritic , it is 5 days ON, and 3 days OFF. I refer to those as “AQ Series” or “Weeks” (even though they are 8 days, like the Beatles song, lol) Not sure if “Series” is their technical term or not.

That's what i said haha, it lasts for 5 days(ON) with 2-3 days break(OFF).

Personally i would call this an AQ cycle.