**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Server crash made alliance lose alliance quest

si4ijwx01p8o.jpg
3b7v8i33ivmw.png
6mrlliga0phw.jpg

We would have at least cleared 2 battlegroups if the server was not down. Please give my alliance and anyone else that reports this compensation. Some pics i got from alliance mates.

Comments

• Thats not true. When the server came back up there was still plenty of time to finish. It just sounds like you guys didn't get far enough before the server went down. It wasn't even down that long. So i have to disagree with that. Because same thing happened to us and we still finished.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Thats not true. When the server came back up there was still plenty of time to finish. It just sounds like you guys didn't get far enough before the server went down. It wasn't even down that long. So i have to disagree with that. Because same thing happened to us and we still finished.

Its possible they started the quest earlier than you did and had less time when the server came back up. Either way, kabam should consider extending the time on timed events when they have server issues.
  • Idk. We start our quests right away. That's why i don't believe it. We had plenty of time to finish. I do however agree with you on extended time for the down time. Thats only fair.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Our team might get stuck in a situation like this due to timing. We all have schedules and are from all over the world. Some have small windows of time when they can play and if the server is down during that time, it might cost us a whole path that we expected to be down. In the end the bugs and issues effect everyone and in different ways. In my old alliance we won a war thanks to that because the server went down just as they were about to take our last boss and time ran out while the server was down. Would have lost if that didn't happen, won by 10K. I think the point is, regardless of whether or not it negatively impacts you, we all agree that the game should be functioning properly all the time.

Yes I know this is impossible, but there seems to be at least one significant issue every week. It would be nice to make it more of an exception than a rule.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Regardless, unless every player is on USA time zones, your ally could face this problem. Right now, I'm sitting in section 3 lane 2 with no energy approaching midnight and guys that are working can't move. Due to the maintenance, it screwed us in section 2 getting those nodes down. We are literally behind 2 hours.

It is possible.