**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

(Ultron) Variant 2.3 bugged boss

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
So the boss has a ability that each passive evade he puts a fatigue debuff on u and when u hit him u lose a ammount or hp.

Now im using ghost and the style - Dash back , wait a bit 1 time dash foward and dash back and repeat. Using this means that he cant evade due to her stopping it with her crit, BUT !! He doesnt get an evade and still puts on a fatigue debuff . Please fix this and on a other note do u guys think that if i use hood , she will avoid damage taken when i do same strat?

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

So the boss has a ability that each passive evade he puts a fatigue debuff on u and when u hit him u lose a ammount or hp.

Now im using ghost and the style - Dash back , wait a bit 1 time dash foward and dash back and repeat. Using this means that he cant evade due to her stopping it with her crit, BUT !! He doesnt get an evade and still puts on a fatigue debuff . Please fix this and on a other note do u guys think that if i use hood , she will avoid damage taken when i do same strat?

I think there’s a node that gives you a 10% chance to get a fatigue debuff when you hit him