**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Featured champion on main screen bugged

FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
I usually refresh the main screen to see the featured 5 and 6 star champions show so I can analyze there abilities but the features champion screen is rotating only between 3 and 4 star iron man and ronin or 4 star guillitione..I’m trying to see stats on 6 star ronin but no mAtter how many times I refresh the screen it’s those 3 champs at those stars

Comments

• FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Nope not this time..it usually always gives you different champs..it’s stuck since Thursday in 3 or 4 star ronin and 3 or 4 star iron man and 4 star guilly..it suppose to randomly show 5 star ronin 6 star ronin but for sure something glitched
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Are you cavalier or uncollected? The 6* and 5* ronin won't show if you aren't
    Cavalier
    Even on a friends phone who is also cavalier it’s the three same champs 3 star and 4 star..can any moderator check this out
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    It’s because Ronin & Guillotine are in the arenas at the moment and IM is featured because of the Infinity Stone quest featuring him. Not a bug.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Oh wait I missed kinda the whole point of the discussion lol. Sorry!
    @Kabam Miike hey just trying to find out why the 5 and 6 star version of featured champ isn’t showing up on the main sceeen..I use that info to analyze abilities at max 5 and 6 star level..it’s only showing the 3 and 4 star versions