**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uhh I just fought an Ultron in War that was dealing Crits through my blocks like Corvus

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
I'm really confused right now, did I miss a new Ability added to him? Is there a Mastery I'm not thinking of? (Unfortunately I have an older device that doesn't have a Screen Recorder, so I don't have a video of it)

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Was it every 5th hit or just random crits? Just wondering because Ultron does crit every 5th hit and I think it’d be cool if it triggered through block.

I don't think so because I remember I slipped up once and blocked 3 hits, 2 in a row were Crits.
    I might test it with my Ultron though, maybe I'm just remembering wrong and the 5th hit does activate through block. I do agree that would be neat
    edited May 2019
    I'll be damn he is Criting through Block every few hits, though it's inconsistent and definitely not 5 every time. Also it's working on Special Attacks too, his Abilities say it's only supposed to be on his Basic Attacks. So it's a Bug now I guess...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Did the text "critical" appeared on the screen?

Did the text "critical" appeared on the screen?

Yes, that's the only way you'd know a Blocked Hit was Critical.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    So I just saw a few videos (I still can't login in the game to test it), but apparently Ultron's gauaranteed crit now displays the word "critical" on the screen when performing an attack in the opponent's block
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    It's not just Ultron or Modok. Lots of champs are triggering the "Critial" text when they hit your block.