**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next Rank 5 50 mutant

Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 887 ★★★★
Which mutant should I rank up next?

Next Rank 5 50 mutant 52 votes

Omega Red (duped)
57%
danielmathadqqedfyvrMets17Foxhero007Furion17GeneralDCThunderGodRasiloverNoob2435SidDDragonWozzy101X_Factor_AgentAztecan22RaveNNLoctiteSuperGlueDennis_83Dead1bob59300MiStaLovamrcyrcle 30 votes
Domino (duped)
30%
samalasravanbenshbbuffajrShaggyMmiracle85Nitro422BahamutKerneasChris1212123Kobster84ClydaniaRockypantherxEtjamaThanos_CarDKnightVinvick 16 votes
Wait to get a 5 or 6 star domino to rank up later and save the catalysts
11%
ZENCrimsontide1616PrathapRougeknight87BatsiiZephyr 6 votes

Comments

• Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Wait to get a 5 or 6 star domino to rank up later and save the catalysts
    4’s are dead. Rank your best 5’s.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Omega Red (duped)

4’s are dead. Rank your best 5’s.

They aren't dead, you can still do a lot with 4*s. Especially depending on where he is at in the game.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Omega Red (duped)
    As for what I would do I would rank up omega because even if you do get a 5 star, you want him to be awaken which could take sometime until then the 4* should do.
  • Spider_bro_0459Spider_bro_0459 Posts: 43
    Omega Red (duped)
    I would vote domino if she was not duped
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Thanks for your feedback guys, level up is on today, so Ill take up my omega red :smile:
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Domino (duped)

I would vote domino if she was not duped

Why? Her dupe adds damage nothing negative
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    colossus