**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Farming Units

HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
I'm free to play and don't have an inordinate amount of free time but reckonize some spend is required in high level content. What's the better arena strategy for units. A little of all arenas e.g first couple milestones. Or grind fewer arenas.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    2 to 3 matches gets you first 2 milestones for initial Units in each of 2*, 3*, and 4* Basic. Then 4* Basic is probably best for continuing thru however many milestones you got time for.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Grind easier ones so you don’t waste gold also easier to get rank rewards if u stick to 4* and below arenas sum trial is easiest to me tho
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Battlechips and RNG. Grind the Basic and 3* Arenas for the Units in Milestones, and do others for BCs.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    edited May 2019
    do first few ms of 2 3 arena. then 4* basic arena.also do just one path of beginners normal heroic monthly quests for first two chapters. do full exploration for last chapter as it gets u 15+20 units.so 70 units total from last chapters.u can do them with autofight on so not much trouble. hope it helps.