**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mystic Depression

GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
It’s been a while ago since mystic class used to rule and been one of the community’s fav (along with mutant) and mine too. From then things changed. First it was the need of other classes to have good and strong champs and it happened. Then came the mystic dispersion recalibrate that weakened the class, but to be honest that was fair change. On top of these (the change that not seems so fair) is the conversion of active buffs to passive having sent most of the mystics to the bench. Nearly all new champs buffs are passive making nullify a useless thing, and the most annoying is buffing old champs (f.e. shehulk fury) by converting their active buffs to passive. If this tactic continue with the oncoming new and reworked heroes, soon the mystic class will need a buff at its total. Please free to post ur opinion on that.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    I think it was about time it changed. Can't rely on the same strategy forever.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    She-hulk only had a fury buff on her heavy attacks, while the opponent was stunned. It will basically never trigger if you fight against her.
    Adding passive furies to her now doesn't change anything really. Is just she is a viable counter against mystic champions since she doesnt trigger any buff (and yeh, she does have class advantage also).

Passive abilities are nothing new and creating characters with them is not a "nerf" to mystic dispersion. It still works well on the right opponents and against some nodes, it is just not useful against everything in tye game
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    I just can get why certain simple buffs like armor up and fury should be passive and due to that cannot be nullified. The nullify ability of many champs has gone to a useless ability over time. In a few months, when probably a big amount of older heroes will be buffed (and guess what their buffs will be converted to passive) the nullify effect would be applying only on a small percentage of fights.