**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Energy resistance

I was wondering if there any way to see this information on the characters, because i fought the same ice man with different characters and each one received a different percentage of damage from coldsnap, so i asume is because each characters have a unique percentage of energy resistance.

Comments

• JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    1. Was it the same iceman?
    2. What were the two champs you fought with?

And to answer your question, if a champ has energy resistance, it is stated in the champ description, like Voodoo or Bishop. There's no other way as far as I know to check individual energy resistances.
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70

1. Was it the same iceman?
    2. What were the two champs you fought with?

And to answer your question, if a champ has energy resistance, it is stated in the champ description, like Voodoo or Bishop. There's no other way as far as I know to check individual energy resistances.

1. Yes, it was the same ice man from the EQ uncollected.
    2. I fought with different champions to check it out, angela and domino take the same amount of damage but hyperion and hulk ragnarok take a different amount of damage each one.

Hyperion and Ghulk doesn't have any information of energy resistance in their stats, hyperion only have physical resistance with the cosmic charges but it doesn't have any on the image.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    There is no way to view increased (or decreased) resistance in game for many characters. TMK Best bet is to look at their champion spotlight page but even that may be lacking as Hulk Rag does not list any energy resistance.

In the past resistance values were listed on the champion’s attributes page but 12.0 replaced that with armor/block penetration and critical resistance; which far fewer characters have BTW.

Try the same duel with Beast who has a negative energy resistance value you will not find listed in game.