**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It is my feeling...

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
And, I believe, the feeling of many others here, that the rewards are no longer in keeping with the effort required to acquire them. The nodes exceed the return on investment. The contents of the crystals are no longer in keeping with the effort it takes to build them...and you need to consider our complaints seriously.

Comments

• Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I agree with you for this month. But that's 1 month, and an exceptional one.
  • Options
    I am doing the same as well. And no question my evade is getting better and better. My biggest issue has been with grinding for crystals and having rediculous numbers of the same champs coming out of them. AS far as thanos though he is much more challenging but the rewards are exactly the same as always...not even endgame crystal shards??? So the rewards suck based on the magnitude of the endgame release and the rediculous "chaos" mode that thanos goes into to. Glad you beat him but not spending a single revive or restore on him.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No issues with Thanos whatsoever. Great boss fight. Not a huge fan of the side quests though. Too much grind and resources (either rank up or revive) for the rewards.
  • Options
    Not worth it
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    If you're spending that much, you're either a) not prepared, b) trying to push through without retrying, or c) dealing with ongoing issues. Only one of those options we have no control over.
    Aside from the Thanos Fight, I don't see anything that has drastically changed from the usual Reward scale. Which is as can be expected. Infinity War was the same type of challenge. There may have been a few EQs that haven't been scaled properly in terms of difficulty in the last 6-8 months, but the Rewards are what they've always been. We're not getting NOTHING for it.
  • Options
    Again, if people are bored with the game, there's nothing anyone can say or do to change that.
  • Options
    Well, the OP made the claim that the Rewards no longer feel worth the effort, but it's basically the same thing as boredom in my mind. That IS the game.The game changes and shifts as new Champs and Node combinations are added, so that it's not the same thing month after month. Sometimes that will require more effort than others depending on the challenge. The Rewards can't really increase based on our own personal struggles, and we're not really earning anything if it's the same thing we know how to do over and over.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Meh. EQ is fine. Other BS can kick rocks.
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    What we need is a decrease on UC difficulty(or buff the rewards) or a cavalier difficulty added
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I don't think we will get a Cavalier difficulty. Could be wrong but they made it a point that Cavalier is not as significant a step as uncollected and they already gave us the best crystals for Cavalier that the game has ever seen. I'd be fine with a Cavalier difficulty though and I'm fine with the current difficulty of EQ. Loved this one in particular.Waiting to see if other stones can redeem the side quest but if not I'll do what I can without using items.
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    If there was any intention on the side of Kabam to make this month as Epic as the End Game movie, they have done the exact opposite. This month, for me, is the most epic fail in content, reward and execution. This month's failure is further negatively impacted by the outstanding success of the previous month's Merc Missions with Human Torch as the final boss (exceedingly awesome rewards for at-par challenging content). Sadly, not everyone gets that "intercept" thing you need to do to beat Thanos (either in Master or Epic). Sadly, not everyone can beat Epic level content with ONE champ empowered by a totally sub par Infinity Stone. Sadly, that .01% chance to get a 5* awakening random class gem from the totally underwhelming Greater Last Stand crystal just makes this month one of the worst ever. If this month were an exam, Kabam would get an F -.

How it should have been to make it get a GOOD ENOUGH or "B":
    1. Remove the indestructible buff from Nameless Thanos.
    2. Make the Last Stand crystals a currency where you can purchase an actual item from a Last Stand Store.
    3. Allow at least 3 champs to fight in the Master and Epic level side quests for Last Stand Crystals
    4. Have a third special event where you have a rotating final boss (Thanos, Corvus, Proxima, Cull Obsidian, Ebony Maw) and get similar rewards to the Merc Missions last month (5* shards, T2A shards, T5B shards and 6* shards)

And what's saddest about this month is probably that it's also going to be the longest we will have to endure (41 days.........)

*sigh*
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    How this would have been an A+ month:

1. Introduction of a Cavalier tier content that is above the Uncollected Event (that's where they stick that Nameless Thanos with 80K rating and indestructible buff).
    2. Instead of one Avenger coming in on 4-5 day intervals to use one specific infinity stone, allow one Avenger (of the 6 possible Avengers) be able to use ALL Infinity Stones at the final week. That will be really really really cool.
    3. Instead of specific versions of an Avenger champ to use the stone, any version of the Avenger champ should have been allowed.
    4. An actual story type quest where the locations of each stone that needs to be found and taken seen in the movie would reflect in the background and scenes in the game.
  • Options
    I agree! Right now it feels like the "endlessgame" event not the endgame event.
  • Options
    And the "rank up or revive" remark sounds to me like "pay to win" or don't play!
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

I am doing the same as well. And no question my evade is getting better and better. My biggest issue has been with grinding for crystals and having rediculous numbers of the same champs coming out of them. AS far as thanos though he is much more challenging but the rewards are exactly the same as always...not even endgame crystal shards??? So the rewards suck based on the magnitude of the endgame release and the rediculous "chaos" mode that thanos goes into to. Glad you beat him but not spending a single revive or restore on him.

thanos himself is more challenging itself, but what you are advocating for is bad game design. You dont base rewards off one boss, you base it off the entire encounter. While thanos the boss is more challenging, when you consider you only have to beat him once, and you get near endless practices on him, the overall encounter is on par the difficulty, so the rewards match the difficulty, no reason to up the rewards.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Whilst thanos is obviously difficult, I still prefer it to running the final quest 7+ times. And in terms of items used (refills vs revives), thanos was cheaper than other months, assuming I’d sit and spam refills to finish final quest quickly.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,032 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

What we need is a decrease on UC difficulty(or buff the rewards) or a cavalier difficulty added

So if a Cavalier difficulty is added then that means UC difficulty and rewards are appropriate?