**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 Star Aegon, any decent?

WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
Just pulled a 4* Aegon and used a gem on him because I had a few, is a 4* any good or is he basically like having a 4* StarLord? I'm yet to complete LOL, but am at the level of 100% exploring Variant #2
Any tips of how to use him would be great.
Thanks!

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    He’s not for variant 2. Better too use XL champs. He’s perfect for ROL, and LOL. He’s great for act 6 but since the restriction you can’t use him. He needs a lot of sig stones threw in him for him to be an absolute unit
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    edited May 2019
    Meant to read "Just pulled a 4* Aegon and used a gem on him because I had a few, as a 4* is he any good or is he basically like having a 4* StarLord? I'm yet to complete LOL, but am at the level of already 100% exploring Variant #2"
    So he is still viable for LOL as a 4*? got a 5/65 domino and blade i thought would be easier.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    He's viable, but the 5/65 would be cheaper, almost certainly. Easier, probably not, thanks to Aegon's "All my hits after my first are unblockable" ability at 999 hits stored.

Kiryu did some runs through LoL with the 4* aegon, and consistently got around 30 revives per path. Domino and Blade should both be able to beat that.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Very good, but amazing when duped.