**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should we have a special arena where the multiplier dosent πŸ›‘?

Should we have a special arena where the multiplier dosent πŸ›‘? 10 votes

Yes🀀
10%
TheManMythLegend 1 vote
No!🀭🀭🀭
60%
KALIZOMqc19John757XxLoganTDCxXChon0327Zephyr 6 votes
Why?πŸ€”
30%
Primmer79Lvernon15ItsDamien 3 votes

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Why?πŸ€”
    Why?
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No!🀭🀭🀭
    No. Point system would be broken, and milestones would be much farther away due to this. This would exploit it so much.
    There is a reason why the multiplier stops at 3
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,635 Guardian

No. Point system would be broken, and milestones would be much farther away due to this. This would exploit it so much.
    There is a reason why the multiplier stops at 3

Don't think OP is saying that multiplier should continue to grow forever. But rather asking why does it stop and reset when you try to use vastly underrated teams at like Streak 17 like he did (and thus get a death squad matchup) and lose your streak.

Look at Streak Guides to know what strength you still need to use at each matchup, to avoid getting into no-win situations. Looks like example was for T4 Basic Arena.
    No!🀭🀭🀭
    @SummonerNR Read the title.
    Should we have a special arena where the multiplayer DOES NOT STOP. Sounds infinite to me
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Why?πŸ€”

@SummonerNR Read the title.
    Should we have a special arena where the multiplayer DOES NOT STOP. Sounds infinite to me

and the picture is him losing his multiplier.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,635 Guardian
    That would be an interesting phenomenon, just like Starlord Attack Rating as his combo increases πŸ˜€
    But just from the pic he submitted of him losing his 3x streak is why I thought he didn't want to have to restart at 1x again.
    No!🀭🀭🀭
    I understand that it is frustrating to lose your multiplier, especially if you are grinding for someone.
    But it would be fair and everything must have limits.