**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

That's all in this month????

With the release of Endgame and all the news saying to the community that this will be a special month, two weeks later we have:

- The same rewards in the monthly eq with one of the most complicated finals ever vs Thanos UC

- Save the Battleream using only the original avengers has poor rewards and by far harder than Bounty missions.

And no special calendar or similar that make us love this month more than other.

Probably the worst month of the year.

Comments

• Boomfiend527__Boomfiend527__ Posts: 89
    The infinity stone quests probably looked cool on paper...
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

The infinity stone quests probably looked cool on paper...

Especially when they drew it with crayons.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    @Tensio lsanz? Is that you?!?!?

Either way, I totally agree. Pulling 4* sig stones and T4C makes me feel the opposite of nostalgic. Getting rewards that would be exciting 2 years ago is super lame. And on top of it all the energy requirements make it even slower and more boring
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    What exactly would make it great in your eyes? What event, rewards or special calendar would you need to say it's a great month? I'm not stoked about the stone event but if you are going to complain, make a suggestion on what it would take to make you happy.
    Tensio said:

With the release of Endgame and all the news saying to the community that this will be a special month, two weeks later we have:

- The same rewards in the monthly eq with one of the most complicated finals ever vs Thanos UC

- Save the Battleream using only the original avengers has poor rewards and by far harder than Bounty missions.

And no special calendar or similar that make us love this month more than other.

Probably the worst month of the year.

• TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    edited May 2019
    I would like a Challenge with Thanos as boss and then the 4 members of Thanos army as the paths. Yes normally you have 5 on paths I think but just make it slightly shorter to fit the theme. You can work in the stones as well but extend their benefits to other versions of those champs (CAIW, IMIW, Thor rag, Gulk, Ronin, etc, maybe some non-avengers who they are involved with MCOC lore of stones like movies) but don't make the stones required -> just give those champs a sizable boost to make it easier if you want to use them. Boost should be effectively powering them up maybe 1 rank (e.g. +50% attack / health or whatever that is) plus something else cool (don't make it stupid easy with them but a notable perk that people will want to use them in spots / whole thing to support theme but it is doable with other champs - difficulty should be set as if stones didn't exist).

Epic version of Thanos could be Epic from EQ, master could be the Thanos from infinity war (3.1), lower levels just normal Thanos.

Nodes for thanos army should be tough in epic but not stupid.

Rewards - 1) Infinity War theme title, 2) Infinity war themed profile pic, 3) latest challenger level rewards with maybe a little boost to reflect UC thanos is tougher than other ... or go crazy and give a 4-5 5* rank up gem that works on any avenger tagchamps but that would be a bit over the top haha

Legends time - toss in a 4* Thanos for top 100 as a perk. Nothing huge since only 4* but still nice trophy champ for some.