**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arenas bug - long time

1) is it normal for when finishing a battle with 5*s that they are not to available to request the ally for help to speed the cool down period? 3/4*s are immediate, however with my 5*s it’s always random the order and time they take to show up in order for me to tap for help.

2) Just FYI, I have this one forever (screenshot below) and stumble upon it once in a while. Not really a game stopper but looks pretty unprofessional and not the next UX.

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,641 Guardian
    Think the 777 problem is if game crashes during an arena match, and come back in to finish the match. It incorrectly displays the 777 totals and pops you into the 1v1 quickmatch screen. It does actually reward the correct points into whatever 3v3 you were in, just that the Next Arena stuff is messed up.

As for 5* Help/Refresh time’s, 5* have 7 hours of refresh, while 2/3/4* all are 2 hour refreshes (FYI, 6* are 12 hours). But after 2 hours since originally asking for 5* help, they have their Help button active again. And if you ask help again at say 6 hours after initial use, then 1 hour later go to use them in next arena, they will not have their Help box active because they are still on the 2 hour Help window from what you requested at the 6 hour interval.
    ** Has no bearing on being able to use them again every 7 hours.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Thanks, @SummonerNR!

@pedroteixeira07 if you ever aren't sure about whether or not you received rewards, please reach out to our support team. As for the display issue, we can certainly pass it along.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,641 Guardian
    edited May 2019
    (nevermind.. just tested again, and actually didn't seem to be switching to 1v1 anymore. And 777 seems to be just temporary visible)
  • Options
    pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    ha awesome @SummonerNR makes sense now! I guess it's that little twitch on the button showing up again. Also thanks for the additional context on the bug - it does sound like my case here. Thanks as well @Kabam Vydious thats not the case here tho - mostly trying to understand how that helps.