**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry

I don't know if it was reported and I apologize, I noticed that some characters after the last medium hit of a combo, do not activate parry. Star Lord, Ghost Rider, X-23, Mr. Sinister, etc.
anyone found?

Comments

• Options
    Starlord27Starlord27 Posts: 50
    I’ve noticed this as well, however I don’t think it’s a case of Parry not triggering, it seems to be that the last medium hit of the combo pushes the other champ back further than normal. A combo ending with a medium in the corner works fine as the larger space isn’t created because...well...there’s a wall there.

You have to either wait a slight bit longer for them to hit into (which is risky and throws off your timing greatly), end the combo with a light, or dash back and parry when they dash in after a medium.

Either way this is an issue and should be looked into. With how the AI works now (I say now because they haven’t changed it for around a month so I believe they’ll keep it and pretend nothing has been changed) it can really ruin the temp of the fights.

Hope this helps
  • Options
    WolverineXWolverineX Posts: 42
    edited May 2019

I’ve noticed this as well, however I don’t think it’s a case of Parry not triggering, it seems to be that the last medium hit of the combo pushes the other champ back further than normal. A combo ending with a medium in the corner works fine as the larger space isn’t created because...well...there’s a wall there.

You have to either wait a slight bit longer for them to hit into (which is risky and throws off your timing greatly), end the combo with a light, or dash back and parry when they dash in after a medium.

Either way this is an issue and should be looked into. With how the AI works now (I say now because they haven’t changed it for around a month so I believe they’ll keep it and pretend nothing has been changed) it can really ruin the temp of the fights.

Hope this helps

very good. but it is clear that some samples from this thing are damaged. How can it be done?