**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion buffs are great, but....

So you all get credit for the recent buffs that have happened and will happen in the near future. With that said the bugs that keep affecting the game as a whole should be what takes priority. Each update seems to cause more harm than good to this game. And while many new players jump on to experience MCOC, veterans of the game are retiring and leaving this game behind. I enjoy playing this game and I just want to see the major problems resolved so we can all go back to enjoying MCOC.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    There is different departments that handle different aspects of the game. The same team that fixes bugs isnt the same team that designs champs. Not a hard concept to understand.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    How many times do they have to say that the content and champions are done by two different teams
  • Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195

So you all get credit for the recent buffs that have happened and will happen in the near future. With that said the bugs that keep affecting the game as a whole should be what takes priority. Each update seems to cause more harm than good to this game. And while many new players jump on to experience MCOC, veterans of the game are retiring and leaving this game behind. I enjoy playing this game and I just want to see the major problems resolved so we can all go back to enjoying MCOC.

You do not pay attention