**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Red Hulk or Luke Cage

Who would You upgrade first?

Red Hulk or Luke Cage 32 votes

Red Hulk
62%
DalBotHendrossezgoingErkThecrusher_9756jlamadisonMarvel2289GU_Zeronaut81BowTieJohnFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTankRichardson_Sham_Chuck_Norris_16Gladiator2014Etjamaazian_invazionKAZASKERÆgon0710Narwhal52x 20 votes
Luke Cage
37%
winterthurBENJI830Rm1491AanthoThesurvivlistKerneasJayCeeRehan010_Jvdb2003spigwenderYcatsRaiden141 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Really a tough choice. Probably Red Hulk for me though because he pairs with my Domino Synergy. But my 4* duped 5/50 LC can handle day 5 of Map5 AQ. He's just great. His invulnerability is priceless in just about any matchup where you mess up and especially against hyperions. You can SP1 lock into oblivion and if it fails and he fires his SP3, then you take no dmg.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage
    For me Luke. Indestructible can tank SP3s, he can do very decent damage and you don't have to build up the heat charges every fight. RH has the godly Domino synergy, but Luke was my first 5/50 4* sig 99 and I jave literally 0 regrets