**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Last minute voting (Check before you vote)

ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
If you have not voted yet, you need to know that colossus is going to win this. It's super easy; he's got this in the bag.
So instead of voting colossus, vote someone else. This shows Kabam who we are interested in being buffed for a possible next time, rather than all of us voting for the same character.

For example, as I could see colossus was gonna win, I voted Iron Patriot, who I think is the next best option. Colossus will still win this, but now Kabam can see out of the others, who we think deserves a buff the most

Comments

• Jamal1212Jamal1212 Posts: 1
    Where do we vote
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Clydania said:

If you have not voted yet, you need to know that colossus is going to win this. It's super easy; he's got this in the bag.
    So instead of voting colossus, vote someone else. This shows Kabam who we are interested in being buffed for a possible next time, rather than all of us voting for the same character.

For example, as I could see colossus was gonna win, I voted Iron Patriot, who I think is the next best option. Colossus will still win this, but now Kabam can see out of the others, who we think deserves a buff the most

I also voted IP
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Colossus well he is already an annoying defender if u have him as 4* rank 5 sig 90.
    Putting him in an unstunnable node can be a pain. Then if he fails there's Always that unstoppable Colossus literally a character in the game. I don't know why everyone went for him. People usually use attack champs based on attack output and utilities. And also Thier fighting techniques & style. Colossus is just really boring to play with. It's my personal thought. May be that's why everyone wants him buffed. But game already have lot of good defender. And logan had a lot of utility.
    The team could have work with

Indistructable.
    Unblockable Spacials with 'berserker' active.
    Granting him True strike
    True accuracy
    Endurance at 1% health like corvus or punisher that he can't die.
    Then ofcourse his critical rating and regeneration... He had a lot of utilities.
    It's a bummer that we had a chance to send our choice to kabam. And we missed on Logan.