So why did you vote for Colossus?

SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
So it looks like Colossus is going to destroy the competition in the recently released poll for who's going to get buffed. I, for one, voted for Colossus because I see him as the most powerful character on the list, and thus, the most deserving of a buff. But I was wondering what you all thought. Why did you choose this big metal man (please only vote if you voted for Colossus)? Leave your thoughts below, and remember to keep them constructive! :)

So why did you vote for Colossus? 300 votes

Because he is the most powerful Marvel Character on the list, thus deserving the buff the most
3%
SlayerOfGodsKw4zyСанекКрымRUSHalleyThatOneMasterGamerMC2707Rehan010_Arbiter2426ChopstickWarriorPunish_FrankHodgew_340 11 votes
Because Seatin said so
10%
humzah217CreditzSpity68RyansapphSceptilemaniacILovePoniesMasterShocHugooMysterioIncitatus666TehsigzorzMarkg25DjinAFStoneyThePoneyBenLucasChainslayerAgentVinod97codebreakerbob59300Dwhalen8554 31 votes
Because of the 2015 Mutant Rank Up Gem
21%
ThatweirdguyDalBotRandomlyGeneratedLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusTimone147Erza_Scarletgatra_hpNikskinimmmbanyasSIlverProfessorPrimmer79YotzTerraExcelsior1316RotellymihJim0172Grundalowigotgame1075 64 votes
The memes must end! Send a Colossus my way!
2%
Datman257ShrimpRBattle_GreninjaCosmicspiderman777Me234Crunch 6 votes
A Colossus has been sent my way (I have a 4/5* Colossus)
18%
SiliyoKenny292Dark89PhoenixNanoDroidMattPartJohnmaharajaJustArandomGuyhereStar_Lord_nachoninja138ShrinidhihydrogohardSnake_eaterusername7312SammyJankisPlantesanHendrosssoumaThecrusher_9756XXGhost_RiderXXSgtSlaughter78 56 votes
He's the worst Champion in the game, needing the buff the most
31%
BigPoppaCBONEWhododo872Golden_GuardianA_Noob_Is1JestressHort4FrostyDOA40VceeTendersquadGigantor13Drake2078Geekcode21BajjsbwuqjwAlCapone2727the_furry_oneLibralonixHeadrollerSuvenduCliffordcan 93 votes
Other
13%
DrZolabenshbDexman1349TheVyrusKALIZO573739bm3eppsSamuel030sNOOOOOOOOPEEEEECassyAanthoSandeepSJosegee2321My_SuperiorIDogeBlackFreQuencyjlamadisonPaytoPlayMarvel2289TakingAllDown 39 votes

Comments

• UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    I hope this isn't too off-topic, but I hardly see colossus not being stomped by most of the characters on that list.

He's a great character, though.
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Because he is the most powerful Marvel Character on the list, thus deserving the buff the most

I hardly see colossus not being stomped by most of the characters on that list.

He's went toe to toe with the Hulk, and we all know how powerful the Hulk is.

Do you think Groot, Venompool, or Howard the Duck stand a chance against the Hulk?
    there really isn't any need to compare any of the characters to hulk.
    I can see your point there, but would Old Man Logan be able to hurt Colossus? I mean really think about this, would any of the Champions on that list defeat Colossus 1 on 1?

I'm not going to dive deeper into this, if you start twisting the information you're sharing here.

Okay, this is the picture I found. See for yourself. I didn't see that one you posted just now, this is a friendly discussion, don't accuse me of "twisting the information".

Do you think Groot, Venompool, or Howard the Duck stand a chance against the Hulk?
    I mean... Toe to toe...? "All I've done is make him angry."

Old man logan literally slaughtered the hulk and his children. So there's that.

And since colossus is no where near hulks level, there really isn't any need to compare any of the characters to hulk. Doing literally nothing to hulk isn't a feat.
    Check the image I posted above as well. Colossus ripped Logan's leg off. His Adamantium leg.

I'm not going to dive deeper into this, if you start twisting the information you're sharing here.

Okay, this is the picture I found. See for yourself. I didn't see that one you posted just now, this is a friendly discussion, don't accuse me of "twisting the information".

I apologize, I didn't mean to attack you. You involuntarily shared wrong information. Context is rather important, when it comes to those matchups, so it's never just one panel, but the whole page plus those before and after it.

I can give you howard, he would be crushed by colossus.

Context is rather important, when it comes to those matchups, so it's never just one panel, but the whole page plus those before and after it.

I can agree with that. I just see Colossus as too durable and strong for really anyone on that list to defeat. Maybe Kamala.

I think if Magneto were on this list then he woulda won, just a thought.

And since colossus is no where near hulks level, there really isn't any need to compare any of the characters to hulk. Doing literally nothing to hulk isn't a feat.
    Check the image I posted above as well. Colossus ripped Logan's leg off. His Adamantium leg.
    Yeah, he definitely did that. But ripping wolverines [X] off does not equal breaking/ripping adamantium. And killing wolverine would still be a whole different story.

That's not old man logan, though. Completely different character.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 603 ★★
    He's the worst Champion in the game, needing the buff the most

You really think thats canon? Wolverine would get curb stomped by the wolf

Context is rather important, when it comes to those matchups, so it's never just one panel, but the whole page plus those before and after it.

I can agree with that. I just see Colossus as too durable and strong for really anyone on that list to defeat. Maybe Kamala.

I think if Magneto were on this list then he woulda won, just a thought.
    Groot is ridiculously powerful, though.

And what about norman osborn as iron patriot? I hope you're not literally talking about pure fisticuffs here lol, because that would be an unnesscary matchup, but norman in that iteration is basically a walking weapon of mass destruction. Basically iron man without a conscience.

I don't see colossus being able to hurt kamala. I also don't see her directly hurting him, but she might be able to wrap around his neck and suffocate him.

There aren't many feats for venompool, but he's deadpool with a symbiont attached. He still has all his mercenary skills and weapons at his disposal. Pair that with a massive power up in strength and his natural healing ability and I don't see colossus putting a dent in him.

Howard is literally the only one who shouldn't stand a chance against the rest lol.

Magneto would spitestomp all of them.
    Tiger360 said:

You really think thats canon? Wolverine would get curb stomped by the wolf
    Non-canon? I mean... It's not the 616 universe, but this is old man logan we're talking about, not wolverine. I don't really get where you're trying to go with this.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 1,380 ★★★
    Other
    Is there any way colossus can hurt deadpool? Don't think so. Now give deadpool venom symbiote so he becomes only stronger
    Also the game doesn't really care about a champ power in comics, didn't you know that?
    Петр at least has bleed immunity, while vp and ip are simply trash champs
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 260
    People usually use attack champs based on attack output and utilities. And also Thier fighting techniques & style. Colossus is just really boring to play with. It's my personal thought. May be that's why everyone wants him buffed. But game already have lot of good defender. And logan had a lot of utility.
    The team could have work with

Indistructable.
    Unblockable Spacials with 'berserker' active.
    Granting him True strike
    True accuracy
    Endurance at 1% health like corvus or punisher that he can't die.
    Then ofcourse his critical rating and regeneration... He had a lot of utilities.
    It's a bummer that we had a chance to send our choice to kabam. And we missed on Logan.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 269
    Other
    i voted for colossus in hopes they also buff unstoppable colossus and make both champs usable in questing.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,511 ★★★★★
    I didn't.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 2,154 ★★★★
    I didn’t vote for him.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 393 ★★
    2015 Mutant Gems are useless is why I voted for him. But I strongly considered in this poll to vote because he's literally the worst champ in the game. Brings zero to the table in every aspect.
  • May_The_WayMay_The_Way Posts: 561 ★★★
    We need a good Mutant Champion for a 2015 Gem. That’s the only reason I voted for him. Otherwise, probably would’ve voted Old Man Logan or Venompool
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 464 ★★
    Other

i voted for colossus in hopes they also buff unstoppable colossus and make both champs usable in questing.

Yeah they said there not doing UC
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited May 11
    Other
    Also i voted IP, i think colossus could use the buff, but I have a 5* ip who's been duped twice, so IP buff was in my best interest. I am a little sad though because 3 of the champions on this list I have a a 5*( 2 dupped) and none of them won. Of course we all knew Colossus would win, so maybe next time.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Other
    I voted for Howard. He's more fun to play than the others.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 628 ★★★
    I have many reasons of why I voted for Colossus.
    But then I remembered something: the most important reason at least for me
    Out of all the listed champs, getting Colossus out of 5* crystal is the most disheartening one.
    He is not strong and useful at all in his current state hence deserves a buff
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 526 ★★
    There are allot of reasons, but one that stands out the most.