**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vemon evasion

Hey all.

So I was recently playing 5.2.3 “The Don” and noticed that the first Spider-Man was evading my Venom. A lot. Thought it was a bit weird, but I decided to have another go and the same thing happened every time. So I took a different path and came across the SpiderGwen at the end. Thought that I would take my Venom and test it out. And sure enough, evade, evade, evade. My Venom is 4/55 btw

Anyone else coming across this problem??

TLDR: Venom being evaded my spiderverse heroes

Comments

• Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    What node it was on? if its something that removes your buffs like buffet, then there you go (ignoring evades comes from klytar or whatever its spelled buff on venom)
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Lou2499 said:

Hey all.

So I was recently playing 5.2.3 “The Don” and noticed that the first Spider-Man was evading my Venom. A lot. Thought it was a bit weird, but I decided to have another go and the same thing happened every time. So I took a different path and came across the SpiderGwen at the end. Thought that I would take my Venom and test it out. And sure enough, evade, evade, evade. My Venom is 4/55 btw

Anyone else coming across this problem??

TLDR: Venom being evaded my spiderverse heroes

did you have the Klyntar buff up? That node/path have buffet which can remove the Klyntar buff.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/roletracker/jump/121536/2019-02-08 23:13:56