**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A little love for Loki

While everybody is on the buff wagon. I know there are more deserving champs (mainly Magneto and Deadpool X-Force) to get buffed after Colossus but someone I've seen overlooked is Loki. The buff steal is nice but less important now that a lot of things are passive and with his abilities in comics it would be nice to see what other utility they could give to him. Maybe a cold snap on his SP2 and something other than the low chance to miss with his deception skills after the SP3

Comments

• Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    He's alright with synergies, I imagine that's the most we can hope for, for a while. He's got some niche uses, but that's about it unfortunately.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I want to see him have Debuff Transfer on his Sp1, like Mr Sinister... Whether through Buff or Synergy it doesn't matter to me, Idk if you're seeing where I'm going with this but coupled with a certain Mastery and another Synergy it would make him a fair bit more viable...
  • Options
    Nothing_hereNothing_here Posts: 97
    edited May 2019
    I don't want to see mutant champs get buffed every time. We already have many God tier mutant champs and now Colossus.

Please buff some other class like mystic and tech. They are less in numbers

Edit: we had a great chance to send our choice to kabam for buff, but thanks to Seatin we wasted it.
  • Options

I don't want to see mutant champs get buffed every time. We already have many God tier mutant champs and now Colossus.

Edit: we had a great chance to send our choice to kabam for buff, but thanks to Seatin we wasted it.

Why does everyone say Seatin is the reason Colossus was chosen? He's the oldest off that list, that alone means more people have him and most (not all) people voted for the Champion they have so it benefited them the most.
  • Options
    edited May 2019

I don't want to see mutant champs get buffed every time.

Wait also what's this supposed to mean? Colossus is the first Mutant to have a Major Rework if I remember correctly.

• Options
    Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193

Why does everyone say Seatin is the reason Colossus was chosen? He's the oldest off that list, that alone means more people have him and most (not all) people voted for the Champion they have so it benefited them the most.
    I don't get why people are on Seatins car either other than him being most popular MCOC YouTuber. Other than the fact that other YouTubers were saying go with Colossus too he clearly needed a rework the most out of those other champs and even tho I thought I remembered Kabam saying we say who we didnt have to vote for one of the champs on that list I don't remember an "other" option.
  • Options

I want to see him have Debuff Transfer on his Sp1, like Mr Sinister... Whether through Buff or Synergy it doesn't matter to me, Idk if you're seeing where I'm going with this but coupled with a certain Mastery and another Synergy it would make him a fair bit more viable...

I agree, debuff transfer with MD could be fire. I'm not saying a MAJOR rework but just add maybe one more thing to him. I feel a nice synergy could be good enough make him be useful again.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Edit*
  • Options

I agree, debuff transfer with MD could be fire. I'm not saying a MAJOR rework but just add maybe one more thing to him. I feel a nice synergy could be good enough make him be useful again.
    Uhh not quite, MD has nothing to gain from Debuff Transfer. Also what I was going for was having the Hela Synergy on your Team so you're always counted as having more Health than the Enemy when Curse is activate, as well as the Deep Wounds Mastery so anytime you're fighting a Champion that deals Bleeds you could tick 1% off their Health Bar each time they try to Bleed you.
  • Options

Uhh not quite, MD has nothing to gain from Debuff Transfer. Also what I was going for was having the Hela Synergy on your Team so you're always counted as having more Health than the Enemy when Curse is activate, as well as the Deep Wounds Mastery so anytime you're fighting a Champion that deals Bleeds you could tick 1% off their Health Bar each time they try to Bleed you.
    Also you could send off the Suicide Masteries at the start of the fight to tick off a who 1% early, not spectacular against average opponents but he'd be beast against top tier bosses and in things like Rol/Lol.
  • Options
    Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any improvement suggestions you may have for Loki in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.