**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hero crystal improvement

Been grinding for months for my 2nd 6* champs finally got the opportunity to at a 2nd shot ,1st was Daredevil I spin the crystal it's slowing down and boom to my surprise 3 Blue Cyclops and I gets the one in middle 😭 I'm hurt and the reason I'm saying this is because the game has over a hundred champs and how is it I get hit with 3 of the same champ in a row with no chance at anyone else each champion should appear in each crystal once 3 of them in a row felt like the worst luck ever again I'm just saying add balance and give us that 1 out of a 100 instead of same champ appearing 10 times in one spin thanks for listening

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So sick of these posts. First, the reel spin means nothing. Its visual only. The champ selection is decided the second you set it to spin or hit open. Second, yes there are many champs in the basic pool for 6*'s but that doesn't you are going to get one you like. And because there is so many champs that people dont want, your chances are even slimmer to get one you are hoping for. Theres risk in opening any crystal, and you have to be okay with it. I have 9 6*'s and 2 i consider good. Just gotta keep trucking or move to a different game.
  • Options
    SourDieselManSourDieselMan Posts: 19 β˜…
    Thanks but that wasn't useful but directed to kabam did you quit