**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Delay in monthly quests

Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
edited May 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Would you be in favor of Kabam not giving us new event quests and new characters every month if it meant the content got tested more and came maybe every 2 months?

Delay in monthly quests 24 votes

Yes I would be cool with events every other month
37%
RektorSligMqc19Sixshot1KillSwitchninjadtkX_Factor_AgentRehan010_Wade420wilson69 9 votes
No the content isn't unplayable and I like updates every month
58%
Stara99TheJalliSundance_2099CoBfan1987Spurgeon14John757DarthPhalGU_TheSquish671Fred_JoeityDrooped2HeavyBr3athingOriginalStanderAgent_DeadpoolX55 14 votes
Other
4%
Mathking13 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Other
    I think that if they either added a 4th chapter to the event quests, maybe, but I think it's not too bad as is. Alternately, if they just occasionally had months where they didn't add new champs and just gave opportunities to give more new challenges, that MIGHT be okay too.
    But I don't think Kabam is gonna do that. It's a formula that works for them (at least definitely from a money-making perspective; one could say not so much from a game enjoyment perspective, but I digress). AT MOST, I could see them extending it to 6-week event quests, but yeah there's still that issue of balancing the game between those 'whales' who beat all difficulties of an EQ within the first 2 weeks, and those who struggle to get one difficulty done 100%... or something like that.
  • Options
    I'm honestly not sure thats why I asked this question lol. I like having the new characters and quests every month because it keeps me with something to look forward to in the game. The bugs a and lag have a tendency to make me not play as much as I would though, I'm not going to pretend like the bugs make me rage and get upset but they are visible and seem to be every month
  • Options

I think that if they either added a 4th chapter to the event quests, maybe, but I think it's not too bad as is. Alternately, if they just occasionally had months where they didn't add new champs and just gave opportunities to give more new challenges, that MIGHT be okay too.
    But I don't think Kabam is gonna do that. It's a formula that works for them (at least definitely from a money-making perspective; one could say not so much from a game enjoyment perspective, but I digress).

Oh I already know more than likely it wouldn't happen as new characters in crystals and us buying units to complete new content is what keeps the lights on. I just was wondering how many people would sacrifice new monthly content for more test time