**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Time to increase EQ rewards or add a new difficulty ?

_GRINDER__GRINDER_ Posts: 538 ★★★
I am all for difficult content like this week in EQ be it master or Epic but the rewards just dont justify the time and effort and the resources I have to spend to clear Thanos especially 3 times in Epic .

It takes roughly 5-6 days to 100% Master and rewards are just not upto the current meta of the game . We get 1500 5* shards , a couple of T4B .T1A . which frankly I can get in 3 days of Arena ( in most cases even more from 5* featured arena ) .

With Cavaliar crystals around and people able to get 6* from it , do you guys this Kabam should be revamping the rewards ? or maybe add an additional difficulty ( EPIC ) each month which is of the level of ACT 6 ? Would love to her your thoughts .

Comments

• benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★

• Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I agree Master need to be buffed and replace that 3* crystal that you get from the completion with something better if you can do master you probably don't have use for a 3* crystal or 55 4* shards and I feel the exploration should have a little bit of t5 basic.