**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOL easy path try with Aegon 5*r4

Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
edited May 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I am going to try LOL easy path with Aegon 5*r4 sig 200. I have 20 revives, going to have 25 health potions lv1, lv2 and lv3. I have 1800 units. I soloed RHULK with 534 hits, but with almost dead Aegon. The aim was to get as much as possible combos. My team:
Aegon
Proxima
Hella
Fury (will be dead for 20% attack bonus) or better to take angela to get 15% lost health as regen at each fight?
Heimdal

My question to those who already completed/explored LOL with Aegon. Will it be enough to do it or better to save some more units?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Does he have the right base attack
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Does he have the right base attack

Yes, he has 2091 attack, no need to buff.

You should be alright, but expect some BS with Magik and War Machine. With your revive stash you most likely will be dipping into your units fairly early if you make any mistakes.

i saw vid where guy with r4 Aegon blocked all her limbo occurrence except when magik throws sps. that limbo took his health so he have to review few times. I am not so perfect so i am definitely will get to my saved units :)
    Msmoker21 said:

Replace Angela with Heimdall so you regen 15% per fight..

you meant to change Fury with angela? Hella and Angela gives synergy to heal 20% before KO. Or other option, remove angela and take e.g. loki for heimdall synergy which gives 15% regen of lost health if dash back and hold block for 1.5 seconds.
    Done it. My resources spent on completion:
    LOL
    Team: Aegon, heimdal, proxima, Thor, hella
    Easy path:
    21 revives.
    450 units
    50 lvl1 healths
    47 lvl2 healths
    38 lvl3 healths
  • Chachaji01Chachaji01 Posts: 13
    edited December 2019
    I know this is an old thread, but this helped me build the right team for LOL, so making this post in the hopes that it helps someone.

Just finished the easy path with 4/55 Aegon, Sig 80. Team - Nick Fury, Quake, Heimdall, Proxima.

15 revives:
    Elektra, Unst. Colossus, War Machine x2, Antman x4, Venom, Maestro x6

Bunch of potions: ~5-6 runs ROL farm equivalent.

Nick Fury was alive till I reached colossus, which was basically when the combo counter hit 999 for Aegon. Antman was the worst fight, I let my nerves get to me at Maestro. All the best to whoever is going to attempt.
  • DrBairagiDrBairagi Posts: 23
    edited January 2020
    Thanks @Chachaji01 for your feedback.
    I am planning to complete LOL.
    And it is helpful information also thanks to @Bpn88855 for the post.

Were suicides used?

No from me. No suicides