**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is the way to Complete 5.2.6 with 4 stars?

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
Before I post this discussion, I would like to clarify that I am not doubting anyone's abilities and skills in this game and I have seen people become uncollected by just using 4 stars. The reason I put forward this question is because I've tried to do it with 4 stars but by the time I get through first few enemies my team gets KOed. And since I have to fight the collector boss in the end my question is should I wait to get a decent 5 star or should I push through this using revives/ potions or really improve my skills and then try it. Any suggestions/ tips are greatly appreciated. I am not a skilled player so I thought I should ask people who are.
Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    4* 5/50s combined with some revives should be enough. It also depends on which 4*s you use.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Don't rush content. It doesn't matter with what kind / rank of champions other players do it. Maybe they have better skills, maybe they paid their way through revives. It doesn't matter. If you don't feel confident to do it, then don't it and wait until you can upgrade your champions or get a couple more powerful enough.

I am one fight away from collector and I am using 2 5* at R4 and the rest are 5/50. And I feel that IN MY HANDS, 5/50s begin to have a really hard time in Act 5. The 2 R4s are incredible though and do all the work. They make all the difference.

And finally, make sure you have a few good boosts on when you try hard content. It's easily forgotten but it does make a big difference.
  • Options

4* 5/50s combined with some revives should be enough. It also depends on which 4*s you use.

Thank you champion critic for replying. I have decent 4 stars but it's the bane that gets me every time.
  • Options

Don't rush content. It doesn't matter with what kind / rank of champions other players do it. Maybe they have better skills, maybe they paid their way through revives. It doesn't matter. If you don't feel confident to do it, then don't it and wait until you can upgrade your champions or get a couple more powerful enough.

I am one fight away from collector and I am using 2 5* at R4 and the rest are 5/50. And I feel that IN MY HANDS, 5/50s begin to have a really hard time in Act 5. The 2 R4s are incredible though and do all the work. They make all the difference.

And finally, make sure you have a few good boosts on when you try hard content. It's easily forgotten but it does make a big difference.

Thanks Hector, great advice. And I'm on the same page as you are. My 4 stars are pretty decent but they have limited health and due to this they don't last as long as a r4 5* would in a fight. So I'm definitely going to wait for a decent 5* or wait for my skills to improve.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    5/50's work fine. I stink and I got through ok.

I probably ran the path 20 times before I got to collector with min 3 champs at full health. Then its a matter of resources...
  • Options

I probably ran the path 20 times before I got to collector with min 3 champs at full health. Then its a matter of resources...

Thank you Phil green for replying. Can you please tell me which path did you take?
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    H3neRy said:

Thank you Phil green for replying. Can you please tell me which path did you take?
    I used Path C. The vision fight was the only one that gave me trouble. This is the team I used @H3neRy

4r5 Quake
    5r2 Quake
    4r4 duped void
    4r5 unduped Sparky

4r5 Duped Hulk.