**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Featured Crystal Question

G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
With Ronin being paired with Cull Obsidion in the featured cavalier crystals.. was wondering is it the same drop rate to pull a ronin as it is to pull a Cull? Is ronin technically the featured champ as well? When clicking the drop rates it only gives the chances in pulling Cull. I know they do this every 2 weeks, new champ paired with the previous new champ.. just curious about the rates.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Subfeatured always seems to have a higher drop rate. Whether or not it’s actually true I’m not sure.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    The drop rates are listed...if they are called out, its the same as the other 5*'s from what they've said in the past.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243

The drop rates are listed...if they are called out, its the same as the other 5*'s from what they've said in the past.

Cull’s rates are only listed. So you’re saying Ronin’s rates are technically the same as the other 4/5/6* drop rates?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Gkohler said:

Cull’s rates are only listed. So you’re saying Ronin’s rates are technically the same as the other 4/5/6* drop rates?
    Yes. Mods have always stated unless listed, champs fall on the listed drop rates. The special ones are for cull. If they were different for the subfeatured, they would have to list it.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Gkohler said:

Yes. Mods have always stated unless listed, champs fall on the listed drop rates. The special ones are for cull. If they were different for the subfeatured, they would have to list it.
    I don’t know if I believe this. The only reason I say this is because the rate for the featured hero is separate from the 5* hero rate. The 5* heroes are typically only champs added to the basic. You won’t see any other subfeatured champ in these crystals other than the previous champ, ie I don’t think you can pull Human Torch from the Cull crystals.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Clearly states “these crystals have a chance to reward a cull or ronin as “rare” drops. Guarantees a 3* with a “rare” chance at a 4-6* champ.

This leads me to believe that ronin falls under the “All Prizes” drop rates with Cull being the only champ falling under the featured drop rates.

@Kabam Miike anyway to get clarification?

Thanks in advance.