**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wonder why you can't jump

Anyone else think it would be awesome to be able to jump or would it just be useless I think it could help with certain specials but not enough to really be useful now that I'm writing this I see why nevermind still gonna post it tho maybe I'm not the only one who had this thought

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    It would change the entire game and unbalance it. So ... No
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    How would it unbalance the game? @eXtripa69
  • InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    Why do you need to jump, when you can evade?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    I mean, why wouldn't?
    The team need to change ALL specials just because. It would also change the way how champions interact with each others
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    This ain't Marvel vs Capcom lol. Jumping would high-key break the game.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    Only if everyone jumps like Mario, and makes Mario noises when they jump, and have [?] to hit to get power ups, and can ride Yoshis that pop up in the game, and and and...
  • jjsakijjsaki Posts: 2
    Because most Marvel Heroes were created by White Men and according to Blade they would get jealous.
  • If you want to jump, just play Rhino and use his SP1..

That just made my day. Thx @CatacIysmic
  • I get the point
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky.
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    I say no. It would be even worse for Android players
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    These are ideas that would only work when the game is actually being created so putting this in now would not be a good move.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Unfortunately it would indeed imbalance the game. The way battle works in the game is like fencing, back and forth on a lane. If you can suddenly jump specials it would cause just as many problems as if you could side step them like in the Transformers game. It also adds an element of random chance to a game largely based around skill. Can you imagine trying to do LoL with the enemy jumping at you? Unstoppable jumping Juggernaut?

So, for the time being unless something big in the game changes... no.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Am I the only one that read the Title and thought the OP was talking about Jumpers? Lol.