**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanos is very hard in Uncollectioned

Thanos is practically impossible to kill him. I've spent all my units and use all my champs and nothing...

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    just beat him yesterday. didn't use any units. Practiced and practiced and practiced. The first two stages are simple. The third one is when you need to know how to intercept or you're screwed.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I spent units but that's because I wasn't as patient as I should have been. Instead of starting over like the plan, i was like "Let's give it another go" and then I got in it. Still did alright because I kept running through my champs and then starting over until I got the hang of it

But if you do your research, watch some vids, and make sure you bring in champs, he's doable for most folk who are doing Uncollect monthly.
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189
    Haji_Saab said:

Practice again and again ... millions of players have killed him without spending units so he isn't practically impossible to kill

I just became uncollected and I havent beaten him yet but yeah, I don't think it's impossible I just need to practice more
  • AngrycollectorAngrycollector Posts: 4
    No one wants to practice two much work for the same old rewards calling bs on this nameless
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Then you’re being entitled. Move on.