**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinity Stone Effects as permanent Buffs?

Some of the Avengers have gotten a temporary buff in the latest event and I was wondering if it wouldn't be a good idea to keep these buffs on the Champs since none of them are really that good (Hawkeye is decent) and I don't think the buffs make them overpowered either. What do you think?

Infinity Stone Effects as permanent Buffs? 21 votes

Keep the effects as permanent buffs
66%
TheVyrusIsman1998Mqc19Cliffordcan218adam2314Austin555555FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheDuke899X_Factor_Agent_Chaos_EtjamaIndyPowerBenQcSlayerKsp_2099 14 votes
Remove them after the event
33%
TerraOrdalcaLordRaymond3p2805rimoFred_JoeityCtleath_013ZED439 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Keep the effects as permanent buffs
    This situation kinda annoys me because, we all know kabam won’t let us keep the stones.

But on another register, the will put in our face Nameless Thanos as boss in AQ with a bunch of new nodes and new mini boss. And in the process, making it difficult for every one to win AQ and get rewards, unless we are lucky and got an amazing roster , which is not the case for the majority of the community, or unless we join the ranks of Whalers, and throw in some serious $$ to be effective in this new era of MCOC.

Then again Kabam, prove me wrong, and show the community that you actually care about the players and let us keep the stones at least for AQ where we have to fight an already OP Thanos.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    AQ Thanos is Act 3 Thanos (90% sure on that). The stones are kind of overpowered. 3* OG Cap, not even maxed out, took out 80k PI champs easily. We don’t talk about Iron Man. Hawkeye is also kind of nuts, especially since he was already good. BW might work, but she was already usable anyways.
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Hawkeye might be weak enough for it to stay, but BW and CapIW both are far too strong. Her ability to purge debuffs and use multiple specials in a row, and his constant regeneration and reflect abilities would wipe out massive amounts of the contest.

For Iron man, if you don't bring a nullifier or armor breaker, his armors will keep stacking, making timeouts incredibly likely, especially on nodes where buff duration is extended.
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    If kabam decided to keep them, the entire community, including me, would be super mad because it would definitely be worth ranking those guys up then, but if we didn't get notice that they would be permanent, no one ranks them up
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    I agree with keeping some of the effects, because a game with the OG avengers not being very strong seems weird, but some should also probably go away. It is probably for the best.