Options

What 5* champ to Rank 3

Hey guys hopefully someone comes in clutch with an opinion, so who should I rank 3 my duped Cable or undupped X-23 (I know she don’t need to be duped I be good good) like cable

Comments

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I'd say x23 her bleeds and regen are amazing and against bleed immune she gains cruelty.

But if you enjoy playing cable rank him the game is what you make of it
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    X23
  • Options
    Well said @Patchie93 . Whatever works best for YOU. Opinions are great, but sometimes they don't pertain to how you play. Both X-23 and Cable have their merits. X-23 I dare say has higher overall damage output over Cable. Cable is useful if utilized correctly, but X-23 is a bit more straightforward.

So @Amaterasu34 goof around with both in the same fights and see who works better overall for you. Rank that one. This game is what you make of it. Sure RNG plays a significant factor in Champion allocation, but rank ups are all on us. I know quite a few players in my Alliance have ranked 5* X-23 to R4 and have 0 regrets. I don't know anyone who did up Cable that far. Just some perspective for yah.
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    i really enjoy my x23 but i never played cable before.
    And i have to say that These "god Tier", byeond god Tier and all This Tier stuff doesnt really matter, although ist a nice orientation !
  • Options
    PoolPool Posts: 117
    I vote for x23
  • Options
    Amaterasu34Amaterasu34 Posts: 5
    Thanks guys I appreciate the feed back, and kind of have a better idea now. Have a good days or night to whoever sees this 🤙🏼
  • Options
    MackfrenzyMackfrenzy Posts: 7
    I took my 5* X23 up to rank 4 a few months ago and have not regretted it at all. Between getting some pretty reliable bleeds with good damage and then the great Regen when u just sit at full power she's great for sustainability and damage. Plus the cruelty for bleed immune champs is super nice, helps take care of champs like The Thing and whatnot.

I only have Cable as a 4 star and my biggest complaint is he just kinda hits like a wet noodle. I wish he had more damage output 'cause I love his animations and some of his utility.
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    I love playing with X23