**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Classic Avenger to rank 5?

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 849 ★★★
Hi, was just wondering. If I were to consider completing the achievement for the rank 5 4 star Avenger which one would be most usefull if you consider I still need to do Epic Ebony Maw.
Usefullness after this event can also be taken into account.
I understand we do not know the power and space stone yet. So those choices will be based on basic usefullness of the champ.

Best Classic Avenger to rank 5? 19 votes

Captain America (duped)
5%
MawrCalleach 1 vote
Iron Man (unduped)
0%
Hawkeye (duped)
57%
winterthurTerraStark78AlfaThecrusher_9756PeterQuillLordRaymond3FhfjghhggggjfhfjgInfineightEtjamaFlintTheSavageThicco_Mode 11 votes
Black Widow (unduped)
0%
Hulk (duped)
21%
MasterduxMC2707The_WatcherMantle 4 votes
Thor (duped)
15%
Rob6BrudixTreeFunopoly 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Hawkeye for bleed power control, hulk for immunity, stun and damage, thor for armor break, stun and damage, bw for ability accuracy reduction, and both iron man and cap classic for nothing.✌🏻
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Thor (duped)
    Definitly Thor, then Hulk, then Hawkey, Thor is the most useful of These, he has the highest damage from what i ve seen so far, then hulk and hawkeye has a really good Utility with his sp 1
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye (duped)
    Honestly i wouldnt bother with cap and ironman as they'll go back to bitter uselessness once the event is over. Tho they are already bitterly useless outside of the stones quests .most useful ones without stones is thor and hawkeye and maybe black widow when she is awakened
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Thor (duped)

Honestly i wouldnt bother with cap and ironman as they'll go back to bitter uselessness once the event is over. Tho they are already bitterly useless outside of the stones quests .most useful ones without stones is thor and hawkeye and maybe black widow when she is awakened

Sorry but duped hulk is more than valuable, it was my first 3 star i maxed when i only had a iron man 4 star and this hulk managed to get me through akt 4.1 and 4.2!
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye (duped)

Sorry but duped hulk is more than valuable, it was my first 3 star i maxed when i only had a iron man 4 star and this hulk managed to get me through akt 4.1 and 4.2!
    True i forgot about hulk
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Hawkeye (duped)
    Unless you have a decent power control champ, HE is probably the best to complement your roster.

There are many hard hitters aside from Hulk and Thor.

Edit: Hulk will be good for taking on Collector, so he could be next in line.

You are Uncollected, so this is no longer valid. :D