**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If both are Unduped, who is the better Champ?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
I have both these champs as 4 stars and just can't decide who I like better. Please let me know what you think and I there are any tips you can give me about either of these champs, it would be much appreciated.

If both are Unduped, who is the better Champ? 24 votes

Medusa
58%
Quis414Spity68Charlie_SceneReverend_RuckusEpsilonEagleBeatleraoAntSeekPiggyArbiter2426HedronÆgon0710Me234AshKetchumCdifede617 14 votes
Angela
41%
GamerAhitlawharerabbit99Josegee2321BurroV1PER1987Rehan010_KalantakCtleath_013Blurryface 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    It’s a tossup and depends on what you’re doing. I like Angela better than Medusa for AQ. But usually Medusa better for war and questing. Of course if you need poison immunity for AQ, Medusa is good for that. Just Angela has some regen and Medusa doesn’t. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    FYI I have both at R4 and love both. Just situation dependent.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    @DukeZman , yeah, that's kinda how I feel. I love them both and they both have their uses.
  • Options
    FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    Medusa is a great poison immune and armour break champ, Angela is a great raw damage champ with bonus regen