**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for some advice

So I have a rank 4/55 of every class except skill. I had saved a bunch of sig stones and finally pulled blade for which I had an AG and dumped all the stones into him. My plan was to take him to rank 4 but while I was saving up gold, I then dupped Cap IW and pulled Aegon, who I also have an AG for but no sig stones for now. I have a 6* hawkeye so its not like i'm lacking in the skill class and Im not sure how good Aegon is and how high his sig needs to be and also feel like they are releasing champs to make blade less useful. So my question is, who take to rank 4? Appreciate any advice.

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Go with Blade. He’s still an incredibly useful champion to have at higher ranks. Ægon needs a pretty high sig to be useful, over 100 IMO. I don’t think you’ll regret ranking Blade.
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Blade and aegon are totally different champs. Aegon is a long ramp up champ meant for long content like story quests and LoL, etc. Aegon needs a higher sig iirc, dont quote me.

Blade is a good all around champ for all kinds of content. I dont think you could go wrong with ranking blade.
  • I'd start with Blade and THEN do up Ægon once you get his sig level up there. Blade is still VERY useful. Especially if you have the full Trinity.