**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

P2099 no heal block?

I’ve seen online video of Punisher 2099 applying heal block on Green Goblin, but mine will not do it. It wouldn’t be so bad if I hadn’t pulled him as a 6*. I was trying to find utility for him because he hits like a wet noodle. But no good against GG. Why put useless champs as 6*s?

Comments

• Options
    Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    Do you have battery to aplied?? I think he needs like 10% or 15% of his battery to apply heal block
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Green Goblin's regeneration isn't from an Active Regeneration Buff, so it doesn't apply a Heal Block. If it's a passive regen, or the secondary effect of another buff (eg. the Willpower mastery's healing), it won't trigger P2099's abilities to heal block. Sucks, but hey. If nothing else, he's a decent option to put on AW defence (but no one plays that anymore amirite?)
  • Options
    JAQRIPPJAQRIPP Posts: 90

Green Goblin's regeneration isn't from an Active Regeneration Buff, so it doesn't apply a Heal Block. If it's a passive regen, or the secondary effect of another buff (eg. the Willpower mastery's healing), it won't trigger P2099's abilities to heal block. Sucks, but hey. If nothing else, he's a decent option to put on AW defence (but no one plays that anymore amirite?)

Good point. Yes it totally sucks. At least make these guys useful. Thanks